Are you early in your health IT career? Are you looking to develop your leadership skills? Nationally recognized health IT leader, Sue Schade, conducts a 6-month online series of participative group webinars for aspiring women leaders. Each series will be limited to 20 participants and include 6 one-hour monthly sessions, each with a presentation and small group breakouts for discussion on the following topics:
- Introduction – Level-setting and mutually establishing our path
- Building Confidence – Developing Your Inner Strength and Voice
- Finding Your Passion – How to Know When to Make a Move
- Negotiating for Success – Negotiation Skills and Crucial Conversations
- Building Your Network and Personal Brand – Leveraging Social Media
- Making the Right Choices for You – Life/Work Balance
Through Sue’s custom-tailored series, you will gain valuable insight and make lasting connections with other aspiring women leaders.