Equipping Emerging Leaders for Success
Are you early in your health IT career? Are you looking to develop your leadership skills? Nationally recognized health IT leader, Sue Schade, conducts a 6 part online series of participative group webinars for aspiring women leaders. Each series will be limited to 20 participants and include 6 one-hour sessions, each with a presentation and small group breakouts for discussion on the following topics:
- Introduction – Level-setting and mutually establishing our path
- Building Confidence – Developing Your Inner Strength and Voice
- Finding Your Passion – How to Know When to Make a Move
- Negotiating for Success – Negotiation Skills and Crucial Conversations
- Building Your Network and Personal Brand – Leveraging Social Media
- Making the Right Choices for You – Life/Work Balance
Through Sue’s custom-tailored series, you will gain valuable insight and make lasting connections with other aspiring women leaders. Find the schedule that works for you and register here.
If you are wondering whether this course is a fit for you or the scheduled dates don’t work, please contact us.
Meet Sue Schade
Find a session